- Atlanta Magazine’s 5 Star Wealth Manager*
- Certified Financial PlannerTM, professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant designation
- Graduate of Boston College, Bachelor of Science, Major-Finance
- Board of Directors Emeritus (Georgia Chapter) & Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Registered Representative of LPL Financial. Series 6, 7, & 63 held through LPL Financial; series 65 held through E2E Financial, LLC.
Andrés has been in the financial services industry since 1993. He specializes in working with executives, business owners and their advisors on their financial planning, estate planning, benefits planning and succession planning needs.
Andrés has been interviewed on financial topics by The Atlanta Journal Constitution, Bloomberg Radio, and Channel 2 WSB-TV. Andrés has also published financial planning articles in Dentist’s Money Digest. Andrés has been featured on A Step Above, the audio newsletter of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants. (ADMC)
Andrés and his three children currently live in Atlanta. Andrés actively gives his time to a number of local organizations, such as the Executives for Children’s (Benefiting Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta), Woodward Academy and is a member of St. Martin’s in the Fields Church.
*Five Star Wealth Manager Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients, such as credentials, experience, and assets under management, among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2012 Five Star Wealth Managers.